What is Metallic?
Metallic epoxy floors are a two-component epoxy specially formulated with a metallic pigment.
The finished look of a metallic floor is smooth, glas-like with a subtle sparkle. No two metallic floors are ever alike and will differ with application technique used.
The 3D marbleized look of our metallic system makes it a five-star complement to any room and is often used for indoor living spaces.
View All Metallic Finish Jobs
- Lasting strength from 100% solids and three layers of epoxy and urethane.
- Beautiful color movement from natural pigments of your choice.
- Enhanced lighting via reflective, high-gloss top coats.
- Subtle beauty from optional matte-finish top coats.
- Optimal slip resistance with an elective anti-slip finish
- Quick installations by skilled flooring crews
- Effortless maintenance and easy cleaning